Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Summer 2018

Its June, almost July 2018.  School is out and family is heading for vacations.  It is an exciting time of year for all of us.  Free time on my grandchildren's hands to work, play, or follow their dreams.    My grands are getting so grown up, its amazing how mature they act. However, next school year will be short for two of my grands, because they will graduate early.  The next generation is on its way! My oldest granddaughter is expecting her first child in July.  It is a boy and we all cannot wait to have him here.  Her family will be happy to welcome him into their home.  Hope he does not arrive while everyone is at the beach or on vacation.....lol.   Lots of us in my family are on a Keto diet plan.  Low carbs and high protein. It seems to be working so far.  My eldest daughter has lost 50 lbs.  I have more clarity in my brain-thought patterns and am feeling more energetic as well.  Hubby and I are keeping track of the Washington Nationals' baseball team and looking forward to watching all of this season's games.   The political unrest in D.C., hopefully, will not impact on sports.  That is all I will say about that.

Cooky (lora) :)

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment